Thursday 20 October 2011

Tilda - Get Well Soon

Image: Magnolia Tilda
paper : digital paper from Pixel Scrapper Melissa Merin, scallop circle and square paper mask. All the papers are digitally done in Photoshop and printed on a white card stock... (easy ...peasy...don't have to crank my Big Shot for the scalloped shape papers...lol!!)
others: Faber Castell water colour pencils, I Am Roses flowers, blings.
Challenges:

  1. All That Scrap Wednesday - sketch
  2. Magnolia-licious Challenge - blue, green, clear/white
  3. Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog Hop - get well soon 
  4. Simon Says - nursery rhymes (mine is inspired by Monday's Child is fair of face)
  5. My Mum's Craft - food and drink (Tilda carrying blueberries)
  6. Little Muffet - girly girl
  7. Loathian Crafts - anything goes
  8. Tinker Planet - World Cardmaking Day anything goes card
  9. Bunny Zoe - lace (I use doily lace border)

7 comments:

  1. Super sweet and adorable.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love Tilda in blue. Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe's. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout and I like the nestie. :-)I’m so glad you were able to play with us this time around at Bunny Zoe’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) If you havent already seen it, I have some blog candy up til Nov 1st. A rubber stamp set by Unity. No strings attached if you’d like to come by for a look. Just click on the Hershey kiss located in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is fabulous! Love the image and your card design! Hugs, Karen
    P.S. I've candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just so pretty - thanks so much for playing at MMCS this week xx

    ReplyDelete