Thursday 1 March 2018

Thinking of you card

Stamp: Magnolia Tilda
tools: Faber Castell watercolour pencils, I Am Roses flowers, homemade clay butterfly, lace, pearl, doily

I re-use the  image from the recent candy box and made into a card. 

Challenges:
  1. Magnolia Forever Challenge - love/valentine
  2. All About Magnolia - #31 lace and pearl
  3. Midweek Magnolias #183 - favourite colour (mine is pink without a doubt)
  4. Allsorts Challenge - B for butterfly
  5. I Am Roses - February challenge anything goes

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! She's so sweet!! I love the colors and the lace along the bottom!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining the I Am Roses Challenge! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete